Our Team provides a wide range of community-based primary health care services with
an approach that integrates disease prevention and health promotion
into the traditional process of diagnosing
and managing patients with acute and chronic diseases.
Primary Care Services include:
- Diagnosis, management, and support for patients with both acute and chronic physical and mental health problems.
- Health promotion and disease prevention are integrated into daily health care services.
- We are committed to integration with other community service providers to optimize the well-being of our patients and community.
- We link to specialty-based services in Kingston and Perth.
- We host Outreach Programs at the Sharbot Lake Family Health Team including Primary Care Asthma Program (PCAP), COPD, C-Pap, South East Ontario Vision Loss Rehabilitation Services, and Geriatric Psychiatry Outreach.
- We are an Academic Family Health Team and often have Residents and medical students from Queen’s Faculty of Medicine, and other universities participating in the delivery of health care.
Lead Physician: Dr. Peter Bell, M.D., CCFP
Physician: Dr. Danny Cunic, M.D.
Psychiatrist: Dr. Archana Patel, M.D., FRCPC, Psych
Nurse Practitioner: Michael Anciado, MN-NP, MEd
Registered Nurse: Alicia Thompson, RN, BScN
Diabetes Educator: Cassandra Forshner, RN, BScN
Diabetes Educator: Olivia Kuhlmann, MPE, RD
Mental Health Counsellor: Gary Glover, MSW, RSW
Health Promoter/Yoga Therapist: Jill Dunkley, (C-IAYT)
Foot Care Nurse, S.E.LHIN High-Risk Foot Care Program: Susan Coates, RPN
Registered Respiratory Therapist
Executive Director: Deborah Krause
Elizabeth Bigelow – Administrative Assistant
Lindsay Beattie -Referral/Billing Coordinator
Karen Tryon – Medication Renewal Assistant
Brianna Sergeant -Medical Receptionist
Diane Whan -Medical Receptionist
Laura Baldwin -Program Manager
ONSITE PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS:
Sharbot Lake Chiropractic & Wellness: Dr. Gian Kaillon, Chiropractor http://www.sharbotlakechiropractic.ca
Ontario Telemedicine Nurse: Rita Fairweather, RN with Ontario Telemedicine Network
Certified Respiratory Educator, Primary Care Asthma Program (PCAP)
Euclid Telehealth/Galen Eye Centre: https://euclidtelehealth.org
Sounds For Life: Catherine Forshner & Alycia Forshner https://soundsforlife.ca/
Kingston Imaging Services