Our Team provides a wide range of community-based primary health care services with
an approach that integrates disease prevention and health promotion
into the traditional process of diagnosing
and managing patients with acute and chronic diseases.
Primary Care Services include:
- Diagnosis, management, and support for patients with both acute and chronic physical and mental health problems.
- Health promotion and disease prevention are integrated into daily health care services.
- We are committed to integration with other community service providers to optimize the well-being of our patients and community.
- We link to specialty-based services in Kingston and Perth.
- We host Outreach Programs at the Sharbot Lake Family Health Team including Primary Care Asthma Program (PCAP), COPD, C-Pap, South East Ontario Vision Loss Rehabilitation Services, and Geriatric Psychiatry Outreach.
- We are an Academic Family Health Team and often have Residents and medical students from Queen’s Faculty of Medicine, and other universities participating in the delivery of health care.
Physician: Dr. Danny Cunic, M.D.
Registered Respiratory Therapist
Elizabeth Bigelow – Administrative Assistant
Laura Baldwin -Program Manager
Lindsay Beattie -Referral/Billing Coordinator
Valerie Young – Medical Receptionist & Medication Renewal Assistant
Karen Tryon – Medication Renewal Assistant
Olivia Richmond -Medical Receptionist
ONSITE PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS:
S.E.LHIN Home and Community Care Coordinator
Ontario Telemedicine Nurse: Rita Fairweather, RN with Ontario Telemedicine Network
Certified Respiratory Educator, Primary Care Asthma Program (PCAP)
Sharbot Lake Chiropractic & Wellness: Dr. Gian Kaillon, Chiropractor http://www.sharbotlakechiropractic.ca
Kingston Imaging Services
Euclid Telemedicine/Galen Eye Centre: https://euclidtelehealth.org
Sounds For Life: Catherine Forshner & Alycia Forshner https://soundsforlife.ca/