Registered Dietitians are recognized experts in food and nutrition. They help individuals and families make healthful nutrition and lifestyle choices. They provide individualized, evidence-based nutrition therapy to clients.
Our Dietitian can answer your questions about:
- General nutrition and physical activity for a healthy lifestyle
- Treating chronic conditions such as diabetes, high cholesterol or high blood pressure
- Weight management (weight loss or weight gain)
- Healthy eating on a budget
- Planning a healthy pregnancy
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome, irritable bowel disease, colitis, lactose intolerance, celiac disease, etc.
- Food allergies and sensitives
- Vegetarian or vegan diets
- Other nutritional concerns
For more information please call our Registered Dietitian, Saman Shaikh, RD, M.Sc, CDE at (613) 279-2100 ext 111.
If you wish to book an appointment, please download and complete the Intake Questionnaire and 3 Day Food Record.
Please call 613-279-2100 to book your appointment.
Please note: You do not require a referral to see the Dietitian.