Saman Shaikh, Registered Dietitian, Certified Diabetes Educator
Craving Change is a program that is a “guide for changing your relationship with food”.
- Understand why you eat the way you do
Change your thinking. Change your eating.
- Comfort yourself without food
- Learn practical techniques to help you develop a
healthier relationship with food.
⇒ What to Expect
Craving Change is a 4-week session with classes lasting two hours.
Over the session, the following 4 topics will be covered:
- Why it’s hard to change…..review the role of our environment, body and learned behaviours in our relationship with food.
- What needs changing………help uncover our problematic eating triggers.
- How to change…………………giving participants step by step instructions and strategies for change.
- Keep the change………………providing tips for a healthier, lasting relationship with food.
For more information on Craving Change, please visit www.cravingchange.ca
⇒ How to Participate
Participation is open to all patients and community members.
There is no cost to participate.
Please call to register as space is limited:
*Call Laura Baldwin, Program Manager at 613-279-2100 ext. 115
*or email firstname.lastname@example.org
⇒ Upcoming Sessions:
The next Craving Change session starts on Tuesday, September 17th, 2019.
Once the class is full, names will be added to the wait list for the next session.
The Craving Change program runs 3-4 times per year.