Craving Change is a program that is a “guide for changing your relationship with food”.
- Understand why you eat the way you do
Change your thinking. Change your eating.
- Comfort yourself without food
- Learn practical techniques to help you develop a
healthier relationship with food.
⇒ What to Expect
Craving Change is a 4-week session with classes lasting two hours.
Over the session, the following 4 topics will be covered:
- Why it’s hard to change…..review the role of our environment, body and learned behaviours in our relationship with food.
- What needs changing………help uncover our problematic eating triggers.
- How to change…………………giving participants step by step instructions and strategies for change.
- Keep the change………………providing tips for a healthier, lasting relationship with food.
For more information on Craving Change, please visit www.cravingchange.ca
⇒ How to Participate
Participation is open to all patients and community members.
There is no cost to participate.
Please call to register as space is limited:
*Call Laura Baldwin, Program Manager at 613-279-2100 ext. 115
*or email email@example.com
⇒ Upcoming Sessions:
Stay tuned for upcoming 2020 sessions of Craving Change.
Once classes are full, names will be added to the wait list for the next session.
The Craving Change program runs 3-4 times per year.