Craving Change is a program that is a “guide for changing your relationship with food”.
Craving Change can help you:
- Understand why you eat the way you do
- Change your thinking. Change your eating.
- Comfort yourself without food
- Learn practical techniques to help you develop a healthier relationship with food.
The program is facilitated by Saman Shaikh, Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator.
What to Expect
Craving Change is a 4 week program with classes lasting two hours.
Over the course, the following 4 topics will be covered:
- Why it’s hard to change – review the role of our environment, body and learned behaviours in our relationship with food.
- What needs changing – help uncover our problematic eating triggers.
- How to change – giving participants step by step instructions and strategies for change.
- Keep the change – providing tips for a healthier, lasting relationship with food.
For more information on Craving Change, please visit www.cravingchange.ca
How to participate
The program is free. Priority is given to rostered patients of the Sharbot Lake Family Health Team. Remaining spots are given to any member of the public who is interested in participating.
For more information or to register, please call 613-279-2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Craving Change September 2019